April 19, 2024, 12:31:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To Paul Craft et al  (Read 10464 times)
r2160

« on: January 03, 2010, 10:59:05 AM »

I would just like to publicly thank Paul and all the other people involved for organising this series.

I for one had a blast, as I know my teammates also did. It was well run, and well executed, not to mention it gave us all a chance to ride in places we probably didnt even know existed.

Heartfelt thanks and I look forward to the next one.

Glenn Asquith
BSCC
Fats

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 07:52:17 PM »

+100 from me. Thanks Paul for a great series and thanks to the commissaires for without their support nothing happens. Thanks heaps to you all.
DonnaM

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 12:53:04 AM »

Just also like to add my thanks. It was great to have a women's grade with lots of good riding for all levels. Very hard to cater for such a diverse group but Craftie managed to organize and run a great series of racing that catered to all the women's levels and I feel that we all had a great time.  Defiantly the first time that we have had a total of over 20 women's only races in five days, most likely in a complete season. So thanks to Craftie for organizing it, sponsors for backing him, commissaries and clubs for running the carnivals and also to everyone that raced for making it a great series.
granny aged female

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 03:50:35 AM »

Quite an enjoyable carnival.

but, personally, relief that the commute between Cessnock (& newsagency) and Sydney is now over.

I appreciated the support I received from other competitiors and officials and I have learnt a lot from the experience:

'
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

English Steel 1.6 © Saxon North Technologies