April 24, 2024, 07:51:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will win TWE point series 2010  (Read 10945 times)
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

If it isn’t fixed its broken

« on: June 18, 2010, 12:07:25 AM »

Vote to see the results
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 02:53:47 AM »

My odds
5:3  Favourite Gavin White.....he has won it three times in a row how can you bet against him
2:1  Ben Harvey ......came oh so close last year! Ben is a year stronger and wiser. If he gets the mongrel in him you are all done for.
2:1 Ben Simonelli..... came into form late last year. If he can hold that form for the series he will be an easy winner.
3:1 Tirian McManus ..... would have been my pick for 2010 had the youngster not been involved in a training crash just before the National titles, where he was expected to break some national records. Elbow reconstruction has been difficult to come back from.
4:1 Darren Cash.....has always been strong enough, but now has the experience to do well.
5:1 Jackson Law ...... no doubt he has the ability; however national representative duties should prevent him from challenging.
5:1 David Stevens.... the national master’s point race champion could take out the series. Problem is that Friday is corporate take over night in the Steven’s household making racing difficult. With modern technology David could buy/ sell companies and shares in between events.
5:1 Brendon Cole ..... He is big and strong and an emerging talent.
5:1 Simon Llewellyn....The UCI world cup rider has consistently been in the hunt for top 5 positions can he convert into a challenger for victory?
6:1 Caleb Ewan .... hasn’t been a consistent attender but if he commits he will surely be a contender.  
8:1 Patrick Kilmurray..... the NSW Kilo champion would need to be more consistent in 2010
8:1 Joshua Cornish .......has he come of age yet?
9:1 Chris Brown ....... Hasn’t managed the form that had him finish 2nd in 2008
9:1 David Browne ........ will be too busy helping others win.
9:1 Scott Law ...... will be too busy winning international events.
9:1 Timothy McMillan ........currently out of action with a MTB back injury
10:1 Jack Bennet..... Nugget could do it, but tells me he is a roadie now?
31:3 Stewart “Computer” Campbell..... if he can calculate what % 31:3 is he has a chance.
20:1 Patrick Bolan and Shaun Hopkins ......past winners will need to lose a few kg’s  
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 03:00:07 AM by Artson » Logged
tirian

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 09:23:03 AM »

3:1 Tirian McManus ..... would have been my pick for 2010 had the youngster not been involved in a training crash just before the National titles, where he was expected to break some national records. Elbow reconstruction has been difficult to come back from
my arm might be a bit of a mess but last time i checked isnt this a cycling race... Its the legs that count and im sure there going fine after the nice long rest Grin
alchemist

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 12:31:09 AM »

my arm might be a bit of a mess but last time i checked isnt this a cycling race... Its the legs that count and im sure there going fine after the nice long rest Grin

Shhh, keep quiet then and get someone to put some money on yourself before Crafty changes the odds...

Tongue
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 12:47:25 PM »

New Odds after week 1
David Stevens 5/3    he made everyone look fairly ordinary on the opening night
Tirian McManus 2/1 showed the fighting spirit we all know he possesses
Gavin White 2/1 Is the World Champion up to the Challenge in 2010? ?
Ben Simonelli 3/1 has started slower than expected but he did this last year and nearly won it
Everyone else remains the same
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

English Steel 1.6 Saxon North Technologies