April 28, 2024, 08:20:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RAW skinsuits  (Read 13924 times)
Cashy

« on: May 22, 2009, 11:46:54 PM »

RAW skinsuits look great.  Have you worked out a price yet?
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

If it isn’t fixed its broken

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 12:17:00 AM »

I anticipate the long sleeve skin suit will sell for $125,
They have arrived in the country today and I am looking forward to seeing the real deal.
If the sale of the skin suits is successful I will look into doing a second order with a different colour to be presented to Division winners as part of the series prize. 

The gloves will be like a "Glove of Honour" only feature race winners and top 3 of end of season division Points score will be presented with them. I am hoping that RAW Track riders respect the glove and not pass them on to those who are not worthy. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 11:27:30 AM by Artson » Logged
troublemaker

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 07:20:37 AM »

when/how/where do we order ?
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

If it isn’t fixed its broken

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 07:24:55 AM »

Can only be purchased at RAW on Fridays

danger mouse

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 07:41:48 AM »

i grabbed one of these skinsuits on friday night and rode it in our club tt on saturday
the suit felt fantastic, (pity about the legs) and many members said it was a fine looking suit
buy one and help spread the word  Grin

raw track rocks.

dave mcmaster, illawarra cycle club
troublemaker

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 08:35:20 AM »

how bloody great are these RAW Skin suites. The night I put one on, is the night I've had my best ride so far & grabed some points.
troublemaker

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 03:59:24 AM »

at a work site  today [which I can't name for obvius reasons] I scored a pair of full fingered gloves of an employee [who I can not name for obvius reasons] they are black with a red logo. But now I feel I'm schitsofrenic cause part of me say's 'they will go well with my RAW skin suit',,& the other part of me say's "snap out of it, they're not the real RAW gloves". & now I'm unsure if to wear them or not,being paranoid bout the fact that everyone thinks/knows that I'll be using these as a substitute to the real thing, til I can actually win a race ,the right race that is.
 Gotta go . my dogs asking for blue berry muffins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

English Steel 1.6 © Saxon North Technologies