March 29, 2024, 12:29:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Friday night rocked  (Read 13564 times)
markcra

« on: September 18, 2010, 08:57:12 AM »

A big thanks Paul for another great season. Without a doubt your organisational efforts and unequalled commentary make the RAW the experience that it is. I can not thing of another sport where you can see the best in the world at the grass roots............awesome!!!!!

I always telling mates RAW is way better than a few beers at the pub on a Friday night, now with beer at RAW there’s no way the pub can ever get a look in. I have to say the couple of samplers of Bernard Beer went down pretty smooth; I will definitely be looking for it at the local!

Hope to see you soon at the flat track!
roxii

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 09:53:16 AM »

Here, here.

Awesome work Crafty, another sensational season. What a way to finish off the season.

Great night, good food, good beer and good mates, what more could you want.

And to come fourth in Div 4 and manage to walk away with cash, medal, dvd a free pair of wheels ......and a 6 pack of beer.

Sen-bloody-sational.

and to all the other guys and girls in Div 4 thanks for the great, tough but very friendly racing.

Love your work Crafty.
jbcow

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 12:52:39 AM »

yep, great fun all round - thanks to all who made the season what it was
Gav

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 03:50:45 AM »

Just did the sums and it seems that 282 different riders rode at least one night of the series this year plus a handfull of little tacker junior development riders.  Track is going places in NSW!  Keep up the good work Crafty (and Cycling NSW)

Gav White
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

English Steel 1.6 © Saxon North Technologies