April 27, 2024, 10:23:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: half way  (Read 5966 times)
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

If it isn’t fixed its broken

« on: August 02, 2011, 12:54:25 AM »

We are now halfway through the season and it is a great chance to have a look at who is hot in the divisional point’s series
TWE points series

Div 1:
Ever since David Stevens ran into domestic issues forcing him to stay home for the last two Fridays, Gavin White has shot clear of the rest for the 5th year in a row. Gavin has been securing big points in the sprint events whilst consolidating minor points in the endurance races. Tirian McManus has slowly been developing form and I believe he may be the biggest challenge to Gavin towards the end of the season. Div 1 2011 find Nick Yallouris has been placing well in every race however the F3, Pennant Hills rd, Silverwater rd peak hour has put a damper on his series ambitions. Former Div 4 champion Jack Edwards has been on fire in 2011 but again the young rider’s ambitions at a national level have almost ruled him out of the equation

Div 2
Scott Mills although riding dominantly has a real challenge from master speedster Michael Popplewell. Michael has been securing maximum points in the shorter events. Geoff Baxter seems to be enjoying the 2011 RAW track season using clever tactics to put himself in position to secure points in most races. Another rider who has just recently got the hang of Div 2 and may challenge later in the season is young Matt Beazley.

Div 3
This division has been easily the most intriguing of all grades with the lead changing on a weekly basis. It is also the largest grade with most weeks attracting 30+ riders.  Current leader Bradley Heap looks determined to make the Div 3 series his goal for 2011. CCCC rider Stuart Hughes appears to be the rider who has the most power. I expect this battle to go all the way to the final week.

Div 4
Phillip Dobe has been leading this division for the majority of the season and riding consistently enough to maintain it . Gareth Styles has been dynamic with his turn of speed and looks to be learning the track game quickly, he should be a real challenger. Whilst Vic Svacek has been moving towards the lead over the last weeks, I believe he will be stepping up to Div 3 soon.

Div 5
Is very unpredictable as it is common for the top result scorers to move up a division. Currently you cannot wipe the smile off Lizanne’s face as she leads the division, although I do expect her to move up soon.

Hillbrick Club Challenge
Dulwich Hill BC could stop turning up on mass and still win the series. LACC are putting in a sterling effort to ensure that DHBC do not double every others clubs score.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

English Steel 1.6 © Saxon North Technologies