April 27, 2024, 03:30:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: who will win 2012 series  (Read 9436 times)
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

If it isn’t fixed its broken

« on: June 26, 2012, 12:56:34 PM »

5:3 Favourite Gavin White.....he has won it four times and 2nd once still maintains favouritism

2:1 Jack Edwards..... The #1 U17 rider in the nation loves RAW Track. If Road commitments don’t get in the way it will be game over for everyone else. It is that simple if Jack wants it, I don’t think anyone will be able to stop him in 2012

2:1 David Stevens.... Is the Current holder of two world records including the hour record for Masters 3. He now has the experience to combat anyone in anything except a 1 lap screamer (his start still sucks)

3:1 Ben Harvey ......Ben Harvey has proven over and over again that he is a national standard rider, however has not been able to crack it for the RAW series win. 2nd in 2010 he will of course be a contender again in 2012.

5:1 Tirian McManus ..... 2011 Champion will be distracted for a repeat win by his commitments to Junior Worlds and National representations. However we don’t call him the Boy wonder for nothing and I still give him a chance of winning the series.

6:1 Nick Yallouris ........ Forced his way into the upper echelon of track racing in 2011 and will be a big factor in 2012

6:1 Bradley Heffernan........ 2nd year in Div 1 and this guy puts the fear into the minds of his competitors as he is likely to attack at any stage.

7:1 Mark Jewell..... Has been the dominant force in masters racing for 2012 in every possible discipline. If he wants to win the RAW series he will be difficult to beat.  

10:1 David Willmott .... 3rd last year, is repeatable on his consistent form however, no disrespect but I think the win overall is beyond him.

12:1 Jordon Davies........ Just putting it out there as a potential dark horse

15:1 Jackson Law ........ The days of the Law brothers decimating the RAW Track series are unfortunately over, due to their outstanding success worldwide. Hopefully they will still pop in once in a while to do a few Black Caviar’s.

50:1 Michael Popplewell   ........ Won div 2 last year and um? Sorry I can’t keep this up, I am just being silly now and really grasping at straws now.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 11:52:58 AM by Artson » Logged
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

If it isn’t fixed its broken

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 11:55:54 AM »

Revised odds after week 1

Ben Harvey 2:1
Jack Edwards    3:1
Gavin White 3:1
Mark Jewell 4:1
Tirian McManus 5:1