March 28, 2024, 01:55:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jr World championships  (Read 16860 times)
tirian

« on: August 13, 2012, 11:11:52 AM »

Hi everyone,

I hope RAW has been going great back at home and everyone has been tearing up the boards... I am currently at the junior worlds camp in Adelaide and thought that I would post a quick update on everything.

The training has been intense and quick but we all feel ready for the world championships. Since the start of the camp we have had 18 track sessions (countless laps of the velodrome) and some very solid road rides...We bleached our hair tonight, we received mixed results but overall everyone looks very team like Tongue just packing all our kit and bags for our journey over to NZ on Wednesday with racing to commence the following week.

Hope everyone is well back home and looking forward to coming back to RAW Smiley

Good luck everyone
troublemaker

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 07:22:11 PM »

best of luck,,,hope you don't get mistaken for sheep over there with that hair.
lizanne

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 11:09:00 PM »

Thanks for the best wishes at RAW. 

but more importantly Good Luck at the Jr Worlds! not that you need luck.  you guy all rock and will tear it up. 

have fun
and see you when you get back
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

If it isn’t fixed its broken

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 02:54:28 AM »

« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 02:45:05 AM by Artson » Logged
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

If it isn’t fixed its broken

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 02:43:22 AM »

tirian

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 01:13:56 AM »

Hi everyone! I finished the omnium last night finishing up my worlds campaign Cheesy very happy with the outcome, winning a world championship along with a 3rd in the omnium is something most people only dream about so to actually pull it off I am very proud and happy Smiley thank you everyone!!!!! Now I'm Looking forward to RAW next Friday Wink I'll be there (maybe not as on form due to rest now), I'll also take along my jersey and medals for people to look at Cheesy I am told a world champ skinsuit is being made for me and I'll get that out as soon as it comes Wink thank you everyone for all of you support and wishes Cheesy
Simon Llewellyn

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 11:05:39 PM »

Well done Tirian. That's an awesome result!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

English Steel 1.6 © Saxon North Technologies