April 28, 2024, 10:14:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roller etiquette @ RAW track  (Read 12646 times)
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

If it isn’t fixed its broken

« on: July 02, 2009, 02:40:47 AM »

Is there roller etiquette at RAW Track?

Like if they are not being used, can anyone jump on or is it understood that they are for the owner only.

rosko

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 04:16:58 AM »

I thought these rollers were placed out there from the DGV/CNSW, I didn't give a thought they belonged to 'someone'...

Terminator

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 10:00:28 AM »

Ha Ha Ha! Sorry. The thought that anyone from NSWIS or CNSW would stick rollers out for us mere mortals to take advantage of brings a smile to my face.
Timyone

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 07:16:38 AM »

I wouldn't jump on the ones that are against the fence, though I know people do, I'd assume that the rules there are jump off if the owner asks.
We started bringing our own for the club, as its a massive break and I'd say we need warm up heaps bad.

Timothy Llewellyn, Dulwich Hill Bike club.
Boostland

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 12:21:19 PM »

I have no problems if someone wanted to use my rollers, would prefer to see them get used rather than have them sit idle.

granny aged female

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 10:55:39 PM »

That sounds really good to me, Boostland that you don't mind someone using your rollers when you are not but how do I know who you are so I can borrow them?  I usually use a road-bike wind trainer set-up for championships but to bring all that extra equipment just for a few races on a Friday night is too much trouble.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

English Steel 1.6 © Saxon North Technologies