April 18, 2024, 12:10:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New RAW Track Logo ??  (Read 47940 times)
Tony U

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 04:35:32 AM »

I like the original still, although Stelio that looks very nice. The colours of the rainbow are..... the colours of the rainbow. Its interesting to see how the UCI considers they actually own them and as Roxii says makes xxxxxl jerseys for fat guys like me. I can still remember a certain rider being hilariously lampooned by Crafty one night for racing with the WC stripes on his jersey when he has about as much chance of getting a real one as... me Smiley .

I have a mate in another sport who is a five time world champ and had his sponsors put some WC stripes on his kit....  and guess what? He got a letter from the lawyers in Lausanne about trademark breach....

I wonder if they have sent a letter to the organisers of the Mardi Gras?

If one were to think it through him wearing the stripes would probably add to the prestige of the bands, so I think that says a lot for where the UCI priorities lie.

scott

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 04:52:30 AM »

it can be done tastefully, and be representative of the world champions who have 'come' from Raw, much like bike, shoe, helmet makers often put subtle stripes on their goods that have been used to win a rainbow jersey
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

English Steel 1.6 © Saxon North Technologies