April 28, 2024, 07:54:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So who was watching RAW Track Live?  (Read 9045 times)
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

If it isn’t fixed its broken

« on: July 18, 2009, 10:11:35 AM »

Looking for feedback in regards to the Live streaming of RAW Track.

Positive? Negative?

With negative posts please remember to keep critisism constructive.

Cashy

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 12:10:23 AM »

My wife and kids were watching, as were my mum and dad.  They all thought it was great, but here's some improvement suggestions from them:

1. If possible, patch the sound from the PA system through to the live feed.  Sound appeared to be coming through the camera microphone and so occasionally the dulcet tones of the commentator  Roll Eyes would be drowned out by an inadvertent comment from the camera man (I don't think there were any Shane Warnesque moments).

2. Would be good to post a program for the night on the site with a link describing each race.  Mum and dad don't no anything about track racing and they were struggling to work out how some of the races work.

3. There were occasional picture freezes, with the audio continuing to stream through.

4. Commentary could maybe consider that the riders are a little bit hard to make out via the live feed and maybe try to make it easier for the viewers by a) introducing all riders at the start of the race (I know you usually do this Paul so don't shoot the messenger) and b) occasionally refer to the riders by the colours they're wearing as well as by name.

Cheers,

Cashy

bigmiksears

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 07:15:04 AM »

i believe my sister was watching it back in the UK - though i havnt had chance to speak to her about what she thought of it.  Apparently it was turned off last night? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

English Steel 1.6 © Saxon North Technologies