March 19, 2024, 04:39:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 RAW Track Sponsors  (Read 29812 times)
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

If it isn’t fixed its broken

« on: June 21, 2015, 02:54:11 AM »

RAW Track 2015 Sponsorship
Got something to promote?   Want to be a RAW Track Sponsor?
Opportunities exist to get exposure and support Track Cycling

Feature Wheel Race Sponsor: Round 2 each week is a Feature Wheel Race.  Sponsor is required to supply product with a minimum RRP value of $199 (prize on night) + product with a minimum RRP value of $149 (for end of season prize pool).  Cash can replace product at 60% of said values. RAW track also contributes some prize money to a W-R to boost the prize.

Time Blaster sponsor: Every second week Round 5 features a Time blaster which currently has a prize purse of $50per week which Jackpots. To double the prize I require a cash sponsor, to a minimum value of $400 which will give you title rights to the event for the whole season. Any amount over this figure can also be added to jackpotting Prize.

General supporting sponsor: Happy to have any product/business on display on the night so long as you run it by me first (to prevent stepping on existing sponsors toes). No contribution is necessary however if you want to show your gratitude I will include the gratuity to the end of season Prize pool.  

RAW Track 2015 Sponsors

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 09:44:30 AM by Artson » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

English Steel 1.6 © Saxon North Technologies