Week 12 Sept 4

<< < (2/4) > >>

troublemaker:
yeah I'll just add a little snippet off the div.3 miss'em out.
I loved the part when there was 4 of us left, P.harvey out front, Alex on his side, me behind Alex & Emma [I'm sure it was] boxed in, to which she franticly says "move up Pete". And Alex replies "your right Pete'hold your pos.". Whilst I'm thinking to myself {that,s it baby ,you're going nowhere}. Gee these races are so rewarding in so many ways.
I hope I don't sound perverted
But I probably do.
Cause I probably am.

Artson:

The Div 5 Miss'n'Out Heat 1 was amazing that they all stayed upright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZUzzXnOfQE

Simon:
the div 4 miss'n'out had to be up there in the action stakes.... or inaction for about 5 laps while we waited for the motor bike ;)
Once we got going though it was thrills and spills - I didn't even know big andrew had experienced his 1st 'off' until after the race, and he must have only been a bike length behind me when it happened, I still didn't see him on the next lap 'round... too busy breathing and trying to stay upright ;)
As usual I'm already looking forward to this weeks racing- in the words of a great commentator....bring it on! 

orphic:
Aah the video brings it all back. The Div 5 miss'n'out shook me around a bit. At the time dodging/trying to get around the guy that was swinging around a bit didn't seem too difficult - or perhaps I was too focused on trying to get to the front for it to be of major concern. When I felt my wheel slip a bit the second time (during the push for top three) I was more concerned about crashing and completely forgot what I was meant to be doing in the race. I guess you go into survival mode, which is a shame as I was feeling pretty strong at that stage.

Having said that, I will settle for third place over a crash ANY day.

Div 5 can get pretty hairy. More motivation to get faster and move onto Div 4 for next season.

-Victoria

Fats:
Don't kid yourself Div 4 is any less hairy Victoria! From my experience and grazed elbow they both have randoms that insist on swinging up unnecessarily without warning or looking. ???. At least they were thoughtful enough to appologise which was happily accepted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page