March 29, 2024, 10:48:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire extinguisher  (Read 8326 times)
Artson
Administrator
Get'a'Life-Member

If it isn’t fixed its broken

« on: August 31, 2014, 12:11:16 AM »

As most of you are aware, last week (week 10 Aug 24) the fire alarm was activated. The automatic generated fine for this is $1250. At this stage it has not been processed and if it does land in my hands, I can write a letter of appeal to the AFASP who may choose to waive the fine.

At the start of the night (week 11 Aug 29) I addressed all RAW Track Patrons to be more vigilant in protecting the venue many things were addressed including:
•   Please ensure children are within visual contact at all times
•   All areas of the DGV except, front grandstand and essential areas are out of bounds.
It is with great disappointment that I inform you that a fire extinguisher was activated on this night in an area of the DGV that is most definitely a non-essential area.  Being a dry chemical style extinguisher, it has made a mess.
It appears that refilling said extinguisher is just as expensive as it is to replace.
Cost $108

Whilst I am not interested in punishing the individual or individuals, I am appealing for some honesty by either the parents or the individuals who have made a poor judgment. Also to assist financially with the replacement.  
The incident happened at 9:10pm during the second last race of the night.
Please email me pcraft@vtown.com.au  if you are feeling a little bit of guilt (fingers crossed)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

English Steel 1.6 © Saxon North Technologies